GoodBerry, improving the competitiveness and quality of European berry fruit crops (strawberry, raspberry and blackcurrant)

The INRA-Université de Bordeaux Joint Research Unit for Fruit Biology and Pathology has been carrying out over several decades numerous studies on fruit development, from flower initiation to berry ripeness. This expertise is now being exploited in the context of a European project designed to reinforce the European production of berry fruits in a context of climate change, by means of a study that takes account of genotype, environment and crop management interactions (GxExM).

Fleurs et fruits de fraisier cultivé. © Inra, Béatrice Denoyes
Updated on 04/14/2017
Published on 07/05/2016

Berry fruits, and particularly strawberries, raspberries and blackcurrants, are very popular throughout Europe, and demand is generally much higher than supply. This project aims to reinforce the competitiveness of high quality berry fruit production in Europe. To achieve this, knowledge of the processes that lead to good quality fruits subject to changing environmental constraints (climate change, crop management) will be enriched through the use of different “omic” approaches (genomics, metabolomics, etc.).

The project is based on developing a multi-scale and integrative strategy to identify new molecular factors (metabolites/genes/alleles/loci) that can sustain high yields and high fruit  quality under extreme environmental conditions.  GoodBerry will make available new molecular tools enabling the deployment of innovative approaches in genomics and metabolomics, and the supply of global solutions to face the challenges brought about by climate change: maintaining/increasing yield by improving plant quality, crop resilience and food quality.

This project is based on six work packages, one of which is being led by INRA at the Bordeaux-Aquitaine Research Centre (WP3):

  1. Adaptation of plants: identification of high-performance genetic materials that present a good balance between fruit production and nutritional quality under unfavourable growing conditions and in different geographical production regions;
  2. Cultivation practices: adaptation to climate change through the development of new crop management sequences;
  3. Genetic architecture (QTL) subjected to different environments: identification of a strawberry population planted in contrasting geographical and technical environments;
  4. Effects of the environment on fruit quality: multivariate analysis, phenotyping, genomics and sets of metabolomic data to identify new factors controlling the production and quality of fruits under suboptimal environmental conditions;
  5. Data management and analysis: generation of a complete database containing harmonised protocols and analytical data on different cultivated berry fruits planted in different countries;
  6. Dissemination, exploitation and training: training of staff in public and private institutions.  Dissemination of the results to user communities and the general public.

The GoodBerry project benefits from an overall budget of €4,870,000 for a period of four years. It involves 19 partner institutions in Europe, China and Chile. There are three partners from France: INRA, Université de Bordeaux and the CIREF (Inter-regional Centre for Strawberry Research and Experimentation). The consortium includes research institutions with an international reputation and considerable experience in varietal breeding and plant genomics, and small and medium-sized innovative technology companies active in plant breeding and in vitro culture. At all stages of the project, GoodBerry also involves several groupings of representatives from the sector such as farmers and berry fruit producers.

Header projet GoodBerry. © INRA, Projet GoodBerry
© INRA, Projet GoodBerry

Contact(s)
Scientific contact(s):

Associated Division(s):
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101485
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101485
contentobject_id string 94947
contentobject_version string 45
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1508318610
path_string string '/1/2/232/101485/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
remote_id string '9fa85cadcebda2a03b8088bbec1d49a6'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94947
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>published string 1358171188
>modified string 1454592740
>current_version string 45
>status string 1
>remote_id string 'cd9e9b4178ddf7f7d69cd809e5a97b87'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(10)
>author_array array Array(3)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 1
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 1
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101485
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(45)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>12 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>13 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>14 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>15 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>16 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>17 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>18 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>19 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>20 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>21 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>22 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>23 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>24 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>25 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>26 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>27 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>28 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>29 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>30 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>31 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>32 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>33 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>34 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>35 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>36 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>37 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>38 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>39 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>40 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>41 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>42 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>43 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>44 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(8)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 8
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 346085
>contentobject_id string 94947
>creator_id string 95411
>version string 45
>status string 1
>created string 1454592692
>modified string 1454592738
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 4
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Santé des plantes et environnement'
>version_name string 'Plant Health and Environment'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 95411
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Ridel Arnaud'
>published string 1358178891
>modified string 1472277907
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string '3de74e62d7f07c022184d4cf3b497c92'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(4)
>parent_nodes array Array(4)
>main_node_id string 101969
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101485
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 64
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1510932446
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(831)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite211'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Plant Health and Environment,
Attribute Type Value
node_id string 101357
parent_node_id string 232
main_node_id string 101357
contentobject_id string 94819
contentobject_version string 21
contentobject_is_published string 1
depth string 3
sort_field string 1
sort_order string 1
priority string 1
modified_subnode string 1497949459
path_string string '/1/2/232/101357/'
path_identification_string string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
remote_id string 'f80b08183ea3910472cf8c71715eddce'
is_hidden string 0
is_invisible string 0
name string 'Plant Biology and Breeding'
data_map array Array(33)
>seo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>title object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_introduction object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_xml_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>shortchapo object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>zoom_news object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mail_contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>contact object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>address object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>robots object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>metadescription object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>centercode object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>pathprefix object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>display_twitterbar object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink1 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink2 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink3 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>url_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>logo_communitylink4 object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_intro object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>bloc_edito_presentation object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobdisplay object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>visual object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>credits object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>mentions object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>arborh object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>extranet_link object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>jobteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
>urlteaser object[eZContentObjectAttribute] Object
object object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 94819
>section_id string 1
>owner_id string 14
>contentclass_id string 50
>name string 'Plant Biology and Breeding'
>published string 1358170100
>modified string 1433159626
>current_version string 21
>status string 1
>remote_id string '783cba708b1dbc236abe2fc78ebfaba3'
>language_mask string 6
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(9)
>author_array array Array(6)
>class_name string 'Département : Site'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>assigned_nodes array Array(1)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>main_node_id string 101357
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'eng-GB'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(1)
>language_codes array Array(1)
>language_js_array string '[{"locale":"eng-GB","name":"English (United Kingdom)"}]'
>languages array Array(1)
>all_languages array Array(2)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 0
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
subtree array Array(12)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>7 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>8 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>9 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>10 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>11 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children array Array(7)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>2 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>3 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>4 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>5 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>6 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
children_count string 7
view_count integer 0
contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>id string 309999
>contentobject_id string 94819
>creator_id string 155853
>version string 21
>status string 1
>created string 1433159532
>modified string 1433159623
>workflow_event_pos string 0
>user_id string 0
>language_mask string 7
>initial_language_id string 2
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>name string 'Biologie et amélioration des plantes'
>version_name string 'Biologie et amélioration des plantes'
>main_parent_node_id string 232
>contentobject_attributes array Array(33)
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_object_list array Array(0)
>parent_nodes array Array(1)
>can_read boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>data_map array Array(33)
>node_assignments array Array(1)
>contentobject object[eZContentObject] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>language_list array Array(2)
>translation boolean false
>translation_list array Array(2)
>complete_translation_list array Array(2)
>temp_main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
sort_array array Array(1)
>0 array Array(2)
can_read boolean true
can_pdf boolean true
can_create boolean false
can_edit boolean false
can_hide boolean false
can_remove boolean false
can_move boolean false
can_move_from boolean false
can_add_location boolean false
can_remove_location boolean false
can_view_embed boolean false
is_main boolean true
creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>id string 155853
>section_id string 2
>owner_id string 2314
>contentclass_id string 4
>name string 'Bourrioux Guillaume'
>published string 1418028472
>modified string 1468476916
>current_version string 2
>status string 1
>remote_id string 'ecb6a2b047dfe1d7c1b9f534a8c91db2'
>language_mask string 3
>initial_language_id string 2
>current object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>versions array Array(2)
>author_array array Array(2)
>class_name string 'User'
>content_class object[eZContentClass] Object
>contentobject_attributes array Array(5)
>owner object[eZContentObject] Object
>related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>related_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_related_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_related_contentobject_count string 0
>linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>linked_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_linked_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_linked_contentobject_count string 0
>embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_array array Array(0)
>reverse_embedded_contentobject_count string 0
>can_read boolean false
>can_pdf boolean false
>can_diff boolean false
>can_create boolean false
>can_create_class_list array Array(0)
>can_edit boolean false
>can_translate boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>data_map array Array(5)
>grouped_data_map array Array(1)
>main_parent_node_id string 312
>assigned_nodes array Array(2)
>parent_nodes array Array(2)
>main_node_id string 168771
>main_node object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>default_language string 'eng-GB'
>content_action_list boolean false
>class_identifier string 'user'
>class_group_id_list array Array(1)
>match_ingroup_id_list boolean false
>current_language string 'fre-FR'
>current_language_object object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language object[eZContentLanguage] Object
>initial_language_code string 'fre-FR'
>available_languages array Array(0)
>language_codes array Array(0)
>language_js_array boolean false
>languages array Array(0)
>all_languages array Array(1)
>can_edit_languages array Array(0)
>can_create_languages array Array(0)
>always_available integer 1
>allowed_assign_section_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_id_list array Array(1)
>allowed_assign_state_list array Array(0)
>state_id_array array Array(1)
>state_identifier_array array Array(1)
path_with_names string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
path array Array(2)
>0 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>1 object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
path_array array Array(4)
>0 integer 1
>1 integer 2
>2 integer 232
>3 integer 101357
parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>node_id string 232
>parent_node_id string 2
>main_node_id string 232
>contentobject_id string 219
>contentobject_version string 64
>contentobject_is_published string 1
>depth string 2
>sort_field string 9
>sort_order string 1
>priority string 2
>modified_subnode string 1510932446
>path_string string '/1/2/232/'
>path_identification_string string 'sitedept'
>remote_id string '702cee6c5bb3a0f2459eb4705cbf71aa'
>is_hidden string 0
>is_invisible string 0
>name string 'INRA Divisions'
>data_map array Array(23)
>object object[eZContentObject] Object
>subtree array Array(831)
>children array Array(17)
>children_count string 17
>view_count integer 0
>contentobject_version_object object[eZContentObjectVersion] Object
>sort_array array Array(1)
>can_read boolean true
>can_pdf boolean true
>can_create boolean false
>can_edit boolean false
>can_hide boolean false
>can_remove boolean false
>can_move boolean false
>can_move_from boolean false
>can_add_location boolean false
>can_remove_location boolean false
>can_view_embed boolean false
>is_main boolean true
>creator object[eZContentObject] Object
>path_with_names string 'sitedept'
>path array Array(1)
>path_array array Array(3)
>parent object[eZContentObjectTreeNode] Object
>url string 'sitedept'
>url_alias string 'sitedept'
>class_identifier string 'inra_site_departements'
>class_name string 'Départements : Dispatch'
>hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
>hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
>classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
>is_container string 1
url string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
url_alias string 'sitedept/deptunite22'
class_identifier string 'inra_departement'
class_name string 'Département : Site'
hidden_invisible_string string '-/-'
hidden_status_string string 'Visible'
classes_js_array string '[{"classID":57,"name":"Actualit\u00e9"},{"classID":131,"name":"Annuaire : Rubrique"},{"classID":16,"name":"Article"},{"classID":17,"name":"Article (main-page)"},{"classID":18,"name":"Article (sub-page)"},{"classID":42,"name":"Banner"},{"classID":19,"name":"Blog"},{"classID":81,"name":"Blog : Billet"},{"classID":101,"name":"Blog : Billet marque blanche"},{"classID":62,"name":"Blog : Blog"},{"classID":99,"name":"Blog : Blog marque blanche"},{"classID":82,"name":"Blog : Rubrique additionnelle"},{"classID":20,"name":"Blog post"},{"classID":127,"name":"Br\u00e8ve"},{"classID":60,"name":"Carrousel : Actu de carrousel"},{"classID":143,"name":"Carrousel : Diapositive autonome"},{"classID":168,"name":"Carrousels"},{"classID":56,"name":"Centre : Site"},{"classID":94,"name":"Centres : Dispatch"},{"classID":13,"name":"Comment"},{"classID":50,"name":"D\u00e9partement : Site"},{"classID":95,"name":"D\u00e9partements : Dispatch"},{"classID":71,"name":"Digital Asset (Media)"},{"classID":24,"name":"Documentation page"},{"classID":154,"name":"Dossier"},{"classID":116,"name":"Dossier 'Parutions'"},{"classID":76,"name":"Dossier 'Quizs'"},{"classID":169,"name":"Dossier actu secondaire"},{"classID":89,"name":"Ev\u00e9nement"},{"classID":88,"name":"Ev\u00e9nements : Racine"},{"classID":40,"name":"Event"},{"classID":41,"name":"Event calendar"},{"classID":22,"name":"Feedback form"},{"classID":28,"name":"File"},{"classID":29,"name":"Flash"},{"classID":1,"name":"Folder"},{"classID":37,"name":"Forum"},{"classID":39,"name":"Forum reply"},{"classID":38,"name":"Forum topic"},{"classID":43,"name":"Forums"},{"classID":23,"name":"Frontpage"},{"classID":35,"name":"Gallery"},{"classID":36,"name":"Geo Article"},{"classID":145,"name":"Glossaire : Mot"},{"classID":30,"name":"Image"},{"classID":25,"name":"Infobox"},{"classID":130,"name":"Instit : Fiche Annuaire"},{"classID":140,"name":"Instit : Nous trouver"},{"classID":48,"name":"Instit : Racine"},{"classID":133,"name":"Instit : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":139,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Annuaire'"},{"classID":134,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Missions'"},{"classID":137,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Organisation'"},{"classID":135,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Rep\u00e8res'"},{"classID":136,"name":"Instit : Th\u00e8me 'Strat\u00e9gie'"},{"classID":46,"name":"Kiosque : Racine"},{"classID":31,"name":"Link"},{"classID":201,"name":"Logo"},{"classID":72,"name":"Magazine"},{"classID":142,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Mot cl\u00e9"},{"classID":149,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Playlist"},{"classID":52,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Racine"},{"classID":150,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Mots cl\u00e9s'"},{"classID":148,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Playlist'"},{"classID":141,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique 'Zoom'"},{"classID":199,"name":"Mediath\u00e8que : Rubrique simple"},{"classID":121,"name":"M\u00e9taprogramme : Site"},{"classID":96,"name":"M\u00e9taprogrammes : Dispatch"},{"classID":161,"name":"Mon Compte"},{"classID":124,"name":"Mon Compte : Utilisateur Front"},{"classID":26,"name":"Multicalendar"},{"classID":119,"name":"Newsletter : Abonn\u00e9"},{"classID":104,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc s\u00e9l\u00e9ction"},{"classID":105,"name":"Newsletter : Bloc texte"},{"classID":103,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne simple"},{"classID":102,"name":"Newsletter : Campagne sp\u00e9ciale"},{"classID":120,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Abonn\u00e9s'"},{"classID":122,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'D\u00e9sinscrits'"},{"classID":125,"name":"Newsletter : Dossier 'Entreprises'"},{"classID":126,"name":"Newsletter : Entreprise"},{"classID":100,"name":"Newsletter : Newsletter"},{"classID":92,"name":"Parution"},{"classID":27,"name":"Poll"},{"classID":47,"name":"Portail : Canal"},{"classID":45,"name":"Portail : Racine"},{"classID":53,"name":"Portail : Th\u00e8me"},{"classID":185,"name":"Portrait"},{"classID":163,"name":"Portrait Old"},{"classID":87,"name":"Presse : Accueil public"},{"classID":108,"name":"Presse : Biographie"},{"classID":91,"name":"Presse : Communiqu\u00e9"},{"classID":118,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Biographies'"},{"classID":112,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Communiqu\u00e9s'"},{"classID":115,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Dossiers de presse'"},{"classID":203,"name":"Presse : Dossier 'Kits de presse'"},{"classID":107,"name":"Presse : Dossier de presse"},{"classID":63,"name":"Presse : Inscription"},{"classID":205,"name":"Presse : Kit de presse"},{"classID":51,"name":"Presse : Racine"},{"classID":21,"name":"Product"},{"classID":32,"name":"Quicktime"},{"classID":73,"name":"Quiz : Accueil"},{"classID":74,"name":"Quiz : Question"},{"classID":195,"name":"Quiz : question - r\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":75,"name":"Quiz : R\u00e9ponse"},{"classID":69,"name":"Racine"},{"classID":34,"name":"Real video"},{"classID":179,"name":"RH : Annonce permanente"},{"classID":176,"name":"RH : Annonce temporaire"},{"classID":181,"name":"RH : Article simple"},{"classID":172,"name":"RH : Campagne permanente"},{"classID":180,"name":"RH : Campagne temporaire"},{"classID":207,"name":"RH : Connexion Espagnole"},{"classID":187,"name":"RH : Discipline scientifique"},{"classID":193,"name":"RH : Domaine professionnel"},{"classID":165,"name":"RH : dossier 'Portraits'"},{"classID":177,"name":"RH : Dossier Reportages"},{"classID":183,"name":"RH : Fichier description"},{"classID":184,"name":"RH : Fichier inscription"},{"classID":178,"name":"RH : Folder annonces"},{"classID":197,"name":"RH : mobilit\u00e9 internationale"},{"classID":171,"name":"RH : Proc\u00e9dure"},{"classID":49,"name":"RH : Racine"},{"classID":175,"name":"RH : R\u00e9gion"},{"classID":167,"name":"RH : Rubrique"},{"classID":164,"name":"RH : Rubrique 'Actu'"},{"classID":170,"name":"RH : Rubrique emploi"},{"classID":174,"name":"RH : textes candidatures"},{"classID":189,"name":"RH : Type d'annonce"},{"classID":191,"name":"RH : Type nature de contrat"},{"classID":106,"name":"RSS : Flux"},{"classID":129,"name":"Rubrique texte simple"},{"classID":146,"name":"SEO : Robots txt"},{"classID":147,"name":"SEO : Sitemap xml"},{"classID":151,"name":"SEO : Valeurs par d\u00e9faut"},{"classID":44,"name":"Silverlight"},{"classID":166,"name":"Sites : Rubrique"},{"classID":33,"name":"Windows media"},{"classID":182,"name":"Xiti : Identifiants Home"}]'
is_container string 1
Plant Biology and Breeding